Sermon outline sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to wait for the preacher to start first, but it usually ends up with a bunch of stars, abbreviations, arrows, and notes at the bottom to research on my own :) Hehe, sorry,the pew dwellers are boisterous this morning.

Well, I have to wait for the preacher to start first, but it usually ends up with a bunch of stars, abbreviations, arrows, and notes at the bottom to research on my own :) Hehe, sorry,the pew dwellers are boisterous this morning.
Doing my sermon outline begins with some Preliminary (politics, movies, history etc.) to lead them in my introduction...

hope to learn more from the other brethren here :bouncy:

I don't think I'm quite understanding your question. Are you asking what kind out notes we preach/exhort from, like brief notes vs. outline vs. manuscript? Are you asking what programs we use, like Word, Evernote, or Google Docs? Sorry, I think the question just needs more detail. You mention "the format of it," but I am still unsure what exactly you're going after.

Doing my sermon outline begins with some Preliminary (politics, movies, history etc.) to lead them in my introduction...

hope to learn more from the other brethren here :bouncy:

Ask your pastor not the puritanboard...

With that said, a lot of pastors start out with some preliminary illustration or current event for the introduction. I think, personally, if that is always one's way of doing it, it's distracting and harder on the pastor to come up with these things. Just preach the text, introduce the text, and bring out the application throughout the sermon in the body of it (all throughout).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back