After having listened to probably thousands of sermons on SA by now, let me just say that some of the very best preaching/teaching I have heard is often from, for example, some obscure little Baptist church out in the middle of nowhere or some church with a generic name that you wouldn't be able to tell is Reformed/Calvinistic in any way. On the other hand, some of the driest, deadest, most formulaic and unedifying sermons I've ever heard are from those Reformed Presbyterian/Baptist Churches from which you expect higher quality teaching. It isn't always the case; I just had to put that out there. Moreover, the Lord grants wisdom to men in different areas/ways so I often find that there are some who teach well in the Psalms, another might teach well in OT narrative, or the Wisdom Literature, Gospels, Epistles, etc. Some are better topical preachers, some are better SS teachers in areas like Church history, Covenant Theology, Philosophy, etc.
That being said, I really like Patrick Hines (my current favorite), Brian Borgman (good topical sermon series), Joe Morecraft (good church history but occasionally hagiographic and his fake crying is kinda awkward), Rev. John Thackaway, Jim Sole (good on the Psalms), Don Green, David Silversides, Jeremy Walker, David Vance, Shane Lems, Joseph A. Pipa Jr., Gordon Dane, Ian Hamilton, Alistair Begg (in his younger days), MLJ (duh), and of course Spurgeon's narrated sermons. And, the very BEST sermon series you will ever hear on the Book of Job is from
this guy.