ericfromcowtown
Puritan Board Sophomore
We woke up this morning to 1+ feet of snow, and drifts of between 2-2 1/2 feet behind our garage. So, we didn't make it to church this morning. I'm sure that the main roads are fine, but I don't think our little mazda car would have made it out of the back alley. It was a decision between not going to church and having a car in the garage and not going to church and having a car stuck in the snow 20 feet from our garage, rather than a decision between going or not going to church. I still feel bad, though, about missing church.
My wife teaches Sunday School for the 5-7 year olds, but fortunately we were able to find someone to substitute for her.
My wife teaches Sunday School for the 5-7 year olds, but fortunately we were able to find someone to substitute for her.
Last edited: