py3ak Unshaven and anonymous Staff member Feb 15, 2009 #31 Here's to hoping Natalie will bring you back, if only in the hope of finding a paying client.
B brymaes Puritan Board Sophomore Feb 15, 2009 #33 If you're ever in Albuquerque give me a call! we can grab a coffee or something.
Richard King Puritan Board Senior Feb 15, 2009 #34 if you must leave Texas you must but when we rebirth the Republic of Texas email me and I will see what I can do to get you back in without too many passport hassles
if you must leave Texas you must but when we rebirth the Republic of Texas email me and I will see what I can do to get you back in without too many passport hassles
Tim Puritan Board Graduate Feb 16, 2009 #35 Jon, sorry to see you go! It's been good to have you as my official PB friend. Check back every once in a while, won't you?
Jon, sorry to see you go! It's been good to have you as my official PB friend. Check back every once in a while, won't you?