Some reasons for why we need Arminians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by biblelighthouse
Originally posted by BobVigneault

Are the arminians 'our brothers'?

ABSOLUTELY! They are in error. But they are certainly our brothers.

[Edited on 4-4-2006 by biblelighthouse]

I do not believe that I could make such a bold statement concerning the Arminians as being our brothers or sisters in Christ. I believe that there are many Arminians that are not saved. We by our very nature are Arminian in a sense(self-centered). When we become religious it is by the very inclination of our will that we adopt a theology that has a man-centeredness to it ie"Arminianism". I will say this, there are those who are our Brothers and Sisters in Christ that are Arminian in their theology. However, there are also those within the Arminian camp that make a mockery of the atoning work of Christ. Ultimately, it is the Work of God that saves sinners. Therefore, God alone can judge the hearts of men since He is the Sovereign One.

Pastor Bruce, I am in awe that you would take the time to form such an extensive response. This is a topic that I really want to come up with some practical guidelines on. Your thoughts will give me a lot to meditate on.

The rest of you, you don't have to be as lengthy in your propositions, just keep being profound. ;) Ya'll are the greatest. :handshake:

Originally posted by BobVigneault
Pastor Bruce, I am in awe that you would take the time to form such an extensive response. This is a topic that I really want to come up with some practical guidelines on. Your thoughts will give me a lot to meditate on.

The rest of you, you don't have to be as lengthy in your propositions, just keep being profound. ;) Ya'll are the greatest. :handshake:

:amen: I really love the Spirit of the Board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back