I'm sitting here trying to understand - how is a DE razor better than my Fusion Power?
Well, at least from my experience, comparing to shaving with the same razor as you use:
1) closer shave than ever achieved with the FP
2) Much, much less irritation typically than with the FP
3) Much less expense (over the long haul)
Some of the other benefits of going to a DE could perhaps be replicated with a Fusion Power. I suppose I could take time and shave
more thoughtfully and slowly with the FP... but it seems superfluous. I have far better skin condition because I'm using much better
products than the usual canned goo - I could use those products with an FP.
That said, numbers 1 and 2 are simply facts (in my experience) and I'm not sure doing anything else to augment a multibladed razor
can give me quite the same performance on those two items... or even if they did, then number 3 kicks in. The fact that I can get 3 years
worth of blade supply for $15 is a huge advantage for DE shaving over the latest multibladed gadget and canned goo.