There is the Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible, which is out of print, and NIV. It is close to a word for word clone of the RSB, but includes the Creeds. There is the original Geneva which was the original "study bible" with the reformers comments, which can still be found. MacAurther's study bible is "reformed" in its soteriology, but you have to filter out (or not) the dispensationalist stuff (although its not DTS Dispensational, but still).
It may just be me, but I found it frusterating how many versus did NOT have notes for them in the ESV Study Bible. The stuff that IS in there is first rate.
The NIV Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible is supposed to be available in electronic format (Kindle, etc.) within the month. I haven't heard of any plans to reissue it the old fashioned way. I recently posted a
review of the NIV Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible on my blog. Compared to the Reformation Study Bible, the notes have been significantly enhanced and are quite a bit more thorough in many passages.
I agree with regard to the ESV Reformation Study Bible. I was disappointed to see that they did not upgrade/enhance the notes from the NKJV New Geneva/Reformation Study Bible, especially since the enhanced NIV version had just been released a few years before. And it even deleted some features, at least when first published. Because of that I've never bought one and don't plan to.
Although I have some disagreements with it, (and most here would probably disagree with it more than I do since I'm premil) the study notes in the MacArthur Study Bible are arguably the most thorough out there, with the possible exception of the ESV Study Bible, which I don't have. The aforementioned Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible notes are quite thorough too. Taking the articles and confessions out of the equation it's not as thorough as Mac's but it does comment on most of the passages.
As far as MacArthur's dispensationalism goes, his differences from Ryrie type dispensationalism have more to do with sanctification, assurance and related issues (basically, the Lordship controversy) than with any differences regarding eschatology. He and his associates tend to argue that dispensationalism only impacts eschatology and ecclesiology (the church/Israel distinction) whereas those descended from Chafer have tended to think that Chafer's idiosyncrasies are to some extent integral to dispensationalism. While you don't see them publishing books on oil, the Middle East, etc., with regard to eschatology I find that MacArthur and The Masters Seminary are rather similar to what is often called normative dispensationalism (Ryrie/Walvoord/Pentecost) and are probably less "progressive" than current DTS faculty like Bock, who posit an inaugurated kingdom.
To respond to the OP, as for others, I actually like Nelson's King James Study Bible. It's not Reformed, (although it comes across as mildly Calvinistic at times, at least moreso than one might expect from a somewhat Fundamentalist Baptist production) but I find it has some good information with regard to background, history, geography, etc. It also gives modern equivalents of archaic words in the center column, although to some who have some familiarity with the KJV that feature might seem to be overkill at times. I mainly got it because it was at a good price and I'm reading through the KJV this year. I've been pleasantly surprised and find it overall to be more helpful than something like the NIV Study Bible.
Others I've heard good things about include the Apologetics Study Bible and the Archaeology Study Bible. But then we're getting into various niches.
The HCSB Study Bible might be worth checking out too. While not Reformed, it reportedly has some Calvinistic influence. It also has color photographs similar to what you'd expect to find in a Bible Dictionary.
There is also the Matthew Henry Study Bible, which was reissued this year. It has selections from his commentary. I've flipped through it a couple of times and it didn't seem that substantial to me compared to many others on the market. But it might be quite useful for devotional purposes.
Within the next few years Lord willing, Heritage Books is coming out with a Reformed KJV Study Bible that from what I understand will have a heavy devotional emphasis. I think someone posted a thread about it here a few weeks ago.
If you can get it cheap, sometimes I find it helpful to get a book or Study Bible from a different doctrinal perspective, especially if it is a perspective that a lot of people identify with. For example, I bought a NKJV Scofield Study Bible III last year because it has the best NKJV text block (i.e. font, type, general readability) that I've ever seen. I've never been in a church that had a heavy emphasis on dispensationalism so it was educational in that respect. Perhaps the most surprising thing I learned was the idea that there will be seven distinct judgments! I found the indexes and subject chain references to be a useful feature too. in my opinion the lack of any kind of index to the voluminous study notes is a weakness in the MacArthur Study Bible. It's as if he expected you to read it from cover to cover.
Many tout the Thompson Chain Reference. I've never gotten around to getting one but if I purchase any more Study Bibles it will probably be right up there with the ESV in priority.
Depending on what you're looking for, the Hebrew-Greek Study Bible might be worth a look because it has some good language resources. The notes are dispensational, but the study notes are few and far between.
I've realized over the years that Study Bibles can at times be a hindrance as much as a help, especially if you use it as your main Bible. But they can be handy reference books, especially for those on a budget.