Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Does anyone know of a program (online/cloud would be best, but desktop app is fine) that I can use as a database of quotes I want to save, complete with the ability to tag each quote according to the relevant subjects in the quote, like the way we can tag our PB posts?

Does anyone know of a program (online/cloud would be best, but desktop app is fine) that I can use as a database of quotes I want to save, complete with the ability to tag each quote according to the relevant subjects in the quote, like the way we can tag our PB posts?
I use Evernote for that. It's free (up to a certain amount of content per month that you will not go over if you're only using it for quotes) and has a handy web-clipper that you can easily use to save whole sites/articles or parts of sites/articles. You can tag and search your tags or search all of your documents which is very helpful.

I use Evernote for that. It's free (up to a certain amount of content per month that you will not go over if you're only using it for quotes) and has a handy web-clipper that you can easily use to save whole sites/articles or parts of sites/articles. You can tag and search your tags or search all of your documents which is very helpful.
Same here; I also use Evernote and leverage the tags for topics, authors, etc...

Libre Office Base would probably work. Access would in the Microsoft environment.
\

Thanks, all, for the responses. I think I found a solution: Joplin. It is easy to take notes in, synchronizes with Microsoft OneDrive, and has a tagging feature that is quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back