The gospel (extra short) in
bold letters:
"This
is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief." (1Tim.1:15)
practical syllogism:
1)
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners (cf. Mt.1:21-25)
2) I am a sinner, if not the chief (cf. Rom.3:23)
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" (Act.16:31)
3) Jesus Christ is the Savior, and mine
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus" (Rom.8:1)
4) :. I am saved and secure through my union with Christ
The gospel and its implications can be boiled down to a pithy phrase, but it required God a library of 66 books to fully tell the good news story, together with all its general implications, prior and post (which are distinct from the gospel itself). The summary cannot do full justice to the exposition at large. But hopefully it leads as an introduction to a fruitful discussion.