The PB Calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
People, the PB calendar is a VERY important tool here. Say, for example, Birthdays! It is never TOO EARLY to check, say you went forward to April 6th.........you would find a really cool dudes B-Day just around the bend. (COUGH) (HINT) ;););)
 
OK, with Sabbath ended Uncle Tex can continue this valuable public service announcement for the PB, The PB Calendar! Yes people, it is good to keep an eye on the thing! Like I say we can use an example: Look at April......perhaps the 6th and you might well see a GREAT Birthday! So, it is good to keep an eye on that. Thank you.:popcorn:
 
OK, with Sabbath ended Uncle Tex can continue this valuable public service announcement for the PB, The PB Calendar! Yes people, it is good to keep an eye on the thing! Like I say we can use an example: Look at April......perhaps the 6th and you might well see a GREAT Birthday! So, it is good to keep an eye on that. Thank you.:popcorn:

Ok, I checked APRIL 6th does not occur on the Sabbath, so you are safe whoever you are whose birthday occurs on APRIL 6th. We can have a party.
 
Ahh what a shame, you don't share the same birthday as 65 other PB Members..it's so much easier to remember Nov. 30th..and wish everyone a Happy Birthday at the same time... :lol:
 
OK, with Sabbath ended Uncle Tex can continue this valuable public service announcement for the PB, The PB Calendar! Yes people, it is good to keep an eye on the thing! Like I say we can use an example: Look at April......perhaps the 6th and you might well see a GREAT Birthday! So, it is good to keep an eye on that. Thank you.:popcorn:

Ok, I checked APRIL 6th does not occur on the Sabbath, so you are safe whoever you are whose birthday occurs on APRIL 6th. We can have a party.
Correct, my Birthday.....my LAST year of being in my 30's, can be celebrated without a Sabbath dispute!:) (Actually.....I don't know WHY I am celebrating this one....a tad depressing really!)
 
Um, for certain reasons our Uncle Max can't be with us today for his 39th birthday. Nevertheless, I'd like to wish him a good one whether he's in Texas or wherever. :think:
I hope that he knows we're thinking of him.

2n7fdk9.jpg
 
:applause::banana::cheers::cheers2:
Happy Birthday Brother!

Glad I checked the PB Calendar. Someone should remind us to check the calendar every now and then. thanks a lot!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top