The Return of Christopher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Puritan Board Freshman
I am Back!!! I broke down an bought a brand new computer. I will be spending some late nights trying to catch up on SOME of the stuff here. I am looking forward to catching up with all of you and findig out how everyone is doing in their walks and theological journey.
I have to finish setting up this new computer and stuff but will be back as soon as I can.
Love you all.
Christopher
 
Catch up mioderating is impossible unless you have a time machine. :D But do take a gander at all our new smilies and the upgrades on the board....This one's for you -

:chained:
Now that we have you back, we'll put you to work - but chain you uip here first.....
 
The Puritan Board responds to the Return of Christopher:
:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

:gj::gj::gj:
:gw::gw:
:gj::gj::gj:
:gw::gw:

:broccoli::banana::broccoli::broccoli::banana::broccoli:
:banana::broccoli::banana::banana::broccoli::banana:
:broccoli::banana::broccoli::broccoli::banana::broccoli:

[Edited on 4-5-04 by pastorway]
 
Phillip,
I'm suprised at you. You know that BAPTISTS DON'T DANCE!
(He's gotten so silly Christopher.....He even smokes cigars once in a while).

Hey B, welcome back!!!!
 
It's not that Baptist's don't dance (or drink for that matter), it is that they would never admit that they do to anyone at church!

And this Baptist does not dance for one simple reason.....while he can surely preach it, he just ain't got no soul! I don't dance only because I can't!!

So my wife and I are talking about lessons..........

Maybe in a few years I can put that banana/broccoli bunch to shame on the dance floor!


Phillip
 
Welcome back, Christopher!

I don't know how you'll ever catch up. I have trouble keeping up. It takes too long to read all the posts and to answer e-mails too. And then there's so many new people that I get shy.

I think you oughta just jump in and take for granted that the guys did a good job while you were out. Rest assured they did. I would just start keeping up, never mind catching up.

It sure is great to have you back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top