The Truth Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it with one of the elders at my church. Its a great program. I want to do it here at BJU, but the music is a little to "hyper" for them.

It talks a bit about reclaiming or provididng a strong counter culture. It interveiws several different people to get their opininons on right and wrong and such..

in short do it. I know the guy personally, he was an elder at my church til he moved to do that.
 
Thank you, our church is hosting the Live Simulcast on Sept 27, and they have only shown clips about it, but even those haven't said 'much' so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has heard about it.

And my husband told the man in charge of it to call me about helping out.. :confused: and in that I don't know much about what they will be teaching I'm thinking... :um: let me check into this first..
 
law, ethics, morality, evolution, arts and media, what is sin, what is truth, sin, spheres of relationship (husband wife/state/Trinity/ etc) make sure you watch the trailers.
 
The site mentions Father Serico (at the center of all the 9 pictures) Who is he?

he is either catholic or anglican dont remeber which


Dr. Dale is the teacher. at various points, clips are shown of various people answering questions about "What is right, what is wrong, where did sin come from, etc"
 
regardless of veiws about Sirico, it would be silly to not watch the set. f thye play a minor role, and your not gonna be tossed RCC dogma in it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top