The Wings Win the Stanley Cup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Penguins put up a good fight though. The goal that was scored with 1:27 left on the clock was a scary moment for us Wings fans.

Don Cherry was especially colorful tonight. His multi-colored, chrysanthemum-splashed sport coat was the least colorful thing about him... :lol:

Margaret

That is by far the biggest problem with moving down South. Little to no Hockey (especially for my kids. I remember Ice Time at Midnight in West Virginia)...

Every time we get a "channel change notice" to our cable line-up, I fear lest the CBC will have been removed. I've been watching Canadian television since I can remember... back to age 3 or so. I don't think they're going to remove the CBC, though, since I could get in my car right now and be in Canada in about 35 minutes.

Absent the CBC, how would we catch all those weird Brit sitcoms and other shows? Like Ian McShane in "Lovejoy?" Great show; wish all of this country could have seen it.

I even love the Don Cherry-clones of used car salesmen actors that they use in Canadian car dealer ads... Really, you never have to go without Don Cherry in some form around here... :lol: So even though hockey season is over for awhile, the ubiquitous Mr. Cherry is never out of mind - or sight!

Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back