Trinity Psalter Hymnal in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckd

Puritan Board Junior

I couldn't reply to the above thread, but the accompanist edition to the Trinity Psalter Hymnal is back in stock. I have been waiting a while to order one and just received the email. FYI for those who have been in the same boat.

Sadly the church in Neon, Kentucky, lost their new Psalter Hymnals in the flooding. None seem to be available to replace them.

We've sold out another printing of the TPH. There were many backorders on this last one as we had an unusually lengthy COVID delay in terms of the supply chain.

Some have wondered why we don't just produce such a number as will always be available. At least two problems with this: one never knows, given the number we've sold, and its digital availability as well, when we might achieve market saturation and would be stuck if we ordered too many hard copies; and, secondly, no supplier, including ours (GCP), has unlimited storage space and cannot afford or accommodate volumes simply sitting on the shelves.

Our hearts go out to the saints in Neon. They would be able, at least in the short term, to use the product digitally (some churches prefer to do so all the time: to project rather than to use hard copies). I am sure that this is being addressed, along with many other matters, by the diaconal team(s) there.

Peace,
Alan

I'm sorry to mislead. I had placed an order a while ago and I got an email yesterday that it is being fulfilled. I thought that meant they had stock. For those needing some, I'd place an order with Beth so you're the next in line when they do another printing.

We've sold out another printing of the TPH. There were many backorders on this last one as we had an unusually lengthy COVID delay in terms of the supply chain.

Some have wondered why we don't just produce such a number as will always be available. At least two problems with this: one never knows, given the number we've sold, and its digital availability as well, when we might achieve market saturation and would be stuck if we ordered too many hard copies; and, secondly, no supplier, including ours (GCP), has unlimited storage space and cannot afford or accommodate volumes simply sitting on the shelves.

Our hearts go out to the saints in Neon. They would be able, at least in the short term, to use the product digitally (some churches prefer to do so all the time: to project rather than to use hard copies). I am sure that this is being addressed, along with many other matters, by the diaconal team(s) there.

Peace,
Alan
We offered to get the digital verson but I'm guessing the Neon church thought hard-copy would be easier to handle under the circumstances. They were able to make use of the 50 red Trinity Hymnals we took down from Bethel. If the Psalter becomes available please us know so we can provide new ones to the saints in Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back