Trinity Psalter Hymnal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotthill

Puritan Board Freshman
I am trying to find a hard copy pew edition of the Trinity Psalter Hymnal.
However, it seems as if it’s sold out everywhere. I even contacted wtsbooks and they contacted the publisher and said that the publisher “does not have a date on when they will be available yet.”

Do you guys know where I’d be able to find a hard copy to buy? I know there’s an app I just prefer physical copies.

greenbaggins

Administrator
Staff member
Scott, they have been having trouble getting the supplies to manufacture the hymnals, and are therefore rather backed up in orders. It might be a while, but rest assured that they are doing everything they can to get copies made available again.

PaulCLawton

Puritan Board Freshman
However, it seems as if it’s sold out everywhere. I even contacted wtsbooks and they contacted the publisher and said that the publisher “does not have a date on when they will be available yet.”

Do you guys know where I’d be able to find a hard copy to buy? I know there’s an app I just prefer physical copies.
The Canadian retailer Reformed Book Services has the "Accompanist Edition" in stock. You may be able to convince them to ship it down there.

C. M. Sheffield

Puritan Board Graduate

Sotty, all kidding aside, If you'd really like a copy now, I'll send you mine for no charge. Just PM me and we can make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.