UEFA Chapions League Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know who I want to win. The Italians are always known for their defensive football whilst the Germans play dull mechanical football. With 25 minutes gone Bayern seem to be so far the better team. Although I am not that keen on Jose Mourinho but if I had to choose I think I would prefer Milan to win about 19-18 on penalties.

And who knows, maybe in two years time it will be the old Heart of Midlothian running out for the final against Barcelona or Real Madrid. Anyway the wife is now trying to wake me up.

All over now and 2-0 for Inter. I saw bits of the first half and and missed the first 5 minutes of the second half but it seemed to me as if Bayern were the better team up until the second goal for Inter. I actually find it quite incredible that for a team of Inter Milan's stature, this should be the first time they have won the competition since 1965.

I think Robben is highly overrated.

Inter certainly played the more attractive match.

Hearts of Lithuania will never make it as long as Hibs is in Scotland. :)

It is just nice to see someone other than Barcelona or Manchester United(especially them), or even AC Milan. Hopefully Ajax will make it back to the top soon, along with Arsenal.

Man. U. seems to have become the bandwagon team for us Americans and our media.

I didn't find Inter's play that attractive, I wanted Bayern to win (yes, even though they are Germans) because they play more attractive football. Now we will have to make a pontoon extension to Spain's land mass to accommodate Jose Mourinho's head.

As an Arsenal fan, Allan, I am right with you. But I fear the good times won't come again until we splash the £££

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back