Kerem
Puritan Board Freshman
Dear Friends,
I am a Reformed Pastor from Turkey.
We have a 20 members of our church (mid size for Turkey
Our Church is the only Reformed Church in South Turkey (9.5 millions of people) Turkey is still the most unreach nation in the world and Pastors number are slowly dropping out. In last 5 years over 5 learders have been murdered.
I will be visiting to Grand Rapids and will be visiting some churches and meeting with some Pastors (ofcourse with Joel Beeke too) I would be so happy to meet with Reformed Christians as well as Pastor.
I will be there between 10-28 of October. If you like to meet with me and have coffee, and hear about the ministry in Turkey. I would be so happy to meet. I will also hope to share more with some churches and talk about İslam and ministry in middle east.
I will probably be driving to Detroit, Chicago and Toledo areas. Please let me know if you have some time. My schedule will be pretty busy but I really want to meet with some people from PB.
Blessings
Kerem
I am a Reformed Pastor from Turkey.
We have a 20 members of our church (mid size for Turkey
I will be visiting to Grand Rapids and will be visiting some churches and meeting with some Pastors (ofcourse with Joel Beeke too) I would be so happy to meet with Reformed Christians as well as Pastor.
I will be there between 10-28 of October. If you like to meet with me and have coffee, and hear about the ministry in Turkey. I would be so happy to meet. I will also hope to share more with some churches and talk about İslam and ministry in middle east.
I will probably be driving to Detroit, Chicago and Toledo areas. Please let me know if you have some time. My schedule will be pretty busy but I really want to meet with some people from PB.
Blessings
Kerem
Last edited: