We seem to have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thank's everyone :)

I'm 25 today. At work a friend got me some B-Day cookies which was a nice suprise!

It was nice to get off work early.

I love you all thank you :)

In Christ,
Nathan
 
Im sorry.

I'm home now, how depressing. Turns out I looked at the wrong schedule and came in to work late. :( Then the GSTL (lower-end manager) decided to get on the radio and ask an LOD (higher manager) what she should do. Every employee heard that a cashier looked at the wrong schedule and came in late. Jerk-face. Oh well.
 
Wouldnt happen if I was in charge. Where are you cashiering at?

Target. She's one of those caddy chicks who doesn't like you unless you do something for her (like, suck up to her). She's like all over the place and whenever she's standing still, she has a flock of chicks around her and they're always gossipping. Or she's flirting with the other guys. I'm not going to suck up to her, so there. Lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top