Web Page Review and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site and conference looks WONDERFUL. I actually think we'd seriously consider coming if there were any accomodations for young children's care.

The site and conference looks WONDERFUL. I actually think we'd seriously consider coming if there were any accomodations for young children's care.

Thanks!

There is actually a "cry room" type set up in one of the campus class rooms. It is staffed by mom's with small babies and older teenage girl volunteers, on an as needed basis. At least that was the setup the last two years.

We'd love to have y'all come! :)

The color scheme is very nice (I like blue, too) and, most importantly, the site is well-organized. All the information that people need is easy to find and use.

Good job!

It looks pretty good. It's sort of "off center" on my display with a pretty large gap on the left side and smaller gap on the right. Don't know if that is by design.

Have you looked at it in multiple browsers?

Firefox. Actually, looking at it again. It's centered but it's the background gradation that makes it seem as if it is not.

:pilgrim:That looks wonderful,and I love the blue too! sorta of a carolina blue very nice and boy does that conference look appealing,I wish you would have some of these up here in Massachusetts (well we do have the Bolton Conference which is good)
Grace and Peace to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back