Which PB skin do you use?

Which PB skin do you use?

  • vBulletin

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Puritanboard

    Votes: 15 33.3%
  • TvB Curves

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Dark Metal

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Tulip

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • PB Black

    Votes: 6 13.3%
  • rat brains!™©® (aka X-Factor)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Chestnut

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Kirsch

    Votes: 3 6.7%

  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
PB. It's not the coolest, but the lesser contrast is easier on the eyes.

BTW, I'm surprised that a rat brains smiley has not yet manifested itself:lol:
 
BTW, I'm surprised that a rat brains smiley has not yet manifested itself:lol:

30c7j85.gif
 
It wouldn't accept ™ as a 'special character' (like you) but it did accept your other special symbols ©®
 
I had always used the Puritanboard skin till the other day and then clicked on the Tulip and loved it. I don't know what the others look like yet. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top