Windows Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
Has anyone here on PB installed the Windows Live update suggested by Windows Update? I am wondering if there are useful aspects to it. I am especially interested in how it can help our church office if we all updated to it.

Thanks!
 
Fred,

Windows Live Mesh is great to have. Windows Live Mesh 2011

I can sync files and folders like the church bulletin on my desktop and laptop, with the church ministry assistant. It works very nice for collaborating documents.
 
Windows Skydrive looks to be like another Dropbox alternative.

I've used Skydrive for about a year and just got Dropbox. I prefer Dropbox because it's easier to retrieve files. You can make attachments become online Office documents--the recipient doesn't need the latest version of Office to work with the attachment, which is kind of cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top