Would you be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbaggins

Puritan Board Doctor
I am thinking of starting some online classes. Things that come to mind are Greek, World Religions and Christian Apologetics, and Systematic Theology. The charge would be $400 per course (and I would teach probably around 24 hours per course), and anyone high-school and adult would be invited to attend. Or, if these classes would not appeal, would anything else interest you?
 
If you are seriously taking votes, I would love writing class/workshop: fiction or non-fiction.

A dream of mine would be some kind of Reformed Inkling group, but I am ok with this probably being something that can only happen in glory
 
I am thinking of starting some online classes. Things that come to mind are Greek, World Religions and Christian Apologetics, and Systematic Theology. The charge would be $400 per course (and I would teach probably around 24 hours per course), and anyone high-school and adult would be invited to attend. Or, if these classes would not appeal, would anything else interest you?
I think it's a great idea. I would love to see your syllables for apologetics though. I know you're Vantillian in your thinking and I've been trying to figure out a method of teaching him to the average person.
 
I guess the difficulty will be trying to sell a product when there a number of places that have excellent quality lectures available for free.

But if you can overcome that obstacle, I’m sure you’d do great classes.
 
I guess the difficulty will be trying to sell a product when there a number of places that have excellent quality lectures available for free.

But if you can overcome that obstacle, I’m sure you’d do great classes.

That's a good point. I think one way to overcome it is something like 1:1 tutoring on things like Greek or apologetic discussions back and forth. Or small group at the very least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top