Wretched Radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresbyDane

Puritanboard Doctor
Do anyone of you have a opinion on this program, and what is it?

I have just been introduced to it and would like some comments to it, please :)
 
Martin, I would PM Adam Leavelle (Reformed Wretch) and ask him. I believe he got his handle because he's a fan of the show. Also, I think SpokenFor used to have an avatar that featured a logo with Wretched Radio on it, so you might want to ask her as well.
 
It's one of my favorite programs! Todd Friel is a great host pretty soundly grounded in the word. He's closely affiliated with Way of the Master but not officially. I listen to the show every day and am a supporter of it as well.

Wretched with Todd Friel
 
The best thing about the show is that the hosts understand the use of the Law in showing a man his sin. They love to poke fun of seeker sensitive churches and abhorrent theology such as open theism. There are frequent witnessing encounters on the show (someone might go onto a university campus and record a conversation with a student, for example). They don't have a full handle on reformed distinctives such as the RPW, but they are probably closer to being Calvinists rather than Arminians. There is a good mix of comment on current events as well as discussion on difficult issues. It is American, culturally speaking, although they aren't vigorous flag-wavers.

They podcast 15 minutes per day for free. $5.95 a month gets you the full two hours and video, as I understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top