XBOX 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will eventually get one, but not at launch. I normally get every system at launch, but for the first time I am not anxious to do so. Rumor has it that the PS3 may cost as much as 500 dollars.
 
Thom you must not have seen Oblivion. Are you an Elder Scrolls: Morrowind fan? It looks so beautiful. The graphics blow your mind.
noway.gif
The settings are beautiful with a heavy leaning toward the LOTR type medieval architecture and style. We can't wait for it to come out.

Just so you guys know, the 360 will play most Xbox games. Especially the major titles. The controllers are all wireless even if you have 16 people playing a network game in the same room. If you prefer corded ones you can get them.
 
I would like to get a PS3 and/or XBOX 360 but the prices are to high for me right now.I wasn`t excited about the Nintendo Revolution until now.The controller truely is revolutionary.

Check it out:

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651224p1.html

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651301p1.html

Check out the Video:

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651334p1.html

As I said before,I did not really care about getting another Nintendo,but now,I am excited about this.Plus,it will be much cheaper than the PS3 or 360.That does not mean I will not ever buy either of those.This means that I am now interested in all three systems.
 
Originally posted by Puritanhead
I'm still waiting for Virtual Reality and fully enmeshed 3D worlds to be created in our gamerooms.

That`s what excites me about the new Nintendo.They are taking a step in that direction with it`s controller.Imagine playing Zelda and swinging the controller as the sword.Or,imagine playing baseball and swinging the controller like a bat.Or,imagine playing a racing game and turning the controller to steer.The list goes on.
 
Originally posted by Average Joey
Originally posted by Puritanhead
I'm still waiting for Virtual Reality and fully enmeshed 3D worlds to be created in our gamerooms.

That`s what excites me about the new Nintendo.They are taking a step in that direction with it`s controller.Imagine playing Zelda and swinging the controller as the sword.Or,imagine playing baseball and swinging the controller like a bat.Or,imagine playing a racing game and turning the controller to steer.The list goes on.

But that would mean I would have to get up off the couch.
unsure.gif
I might spill my popcorn.
popcorn2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top