Absolutely no class whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonGoodwin

Puritan Board Sophomore
It seems that our (Ahem) good old f(r)iends at the Westboro Baptist Church had planned to picket the recent funerals for the Amish schoolgirls.

Here's a website that not only made mention of the incident (for lack of a better word), but pointed out that the WBC was planning to picket that funeral over comments that PA Gov. Ed Rendell said about their church in the past.

***DISCLAIMER*** I wholeheartedly do NOT endorse the website that has the link. Aside from the article, they are woefully ignorant to the Truth and are sowing seeds to their own destruction. I used it to point out that some people could be so heartless in a time of mourning.

And I thought I'd seen it all.:barfy:
 
Yep, we've already disgusted this (yes, I spelled that right). Happened in my neck of the woods. Funny, they claim that they decided not to because they were offered a radio spot...actually, a law was passed in June making it illegal to protest at funerals in PA...they were reminded of this this past week. They of course feel the law prevents them from spreading their "gospel" (can we say their hate?).
 
Good first use of the Law. Or maybe this comes under the heading of common grace? Anyway, that law being passed in June was providential.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top