Battlestar Galactica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam: The first disc in the season one collection is the miniseries, so you should be covered since it looks like you ordered season one.

Ok, that's good. I was worried because I have seen the miniseries be sold separately. I don't know the contents of the Season DVD's.

Enjoy Adam!

P.S.
Make sure you have a remote handy for the more sketchy scenes!

Ok, that's good. I was worried because I have seen the miniseries be sold separately. I don't know the contents of the Season DVD's.

Enjoy Adam!

P.S.
Make sure you have a remote handy for the more sketchy scenes!

The latest episode had the sketchiest scheme of the entire series.

CT

Well I didn't get season one yet (it shipped though) so I bought the mini-series!:banghead: Wouldn't be that big of a deal except the mini-series was 22 bucks!

Ah well..

As for the sketchy scenes...do you mean the sexual stuff? How bad does it get? Any worse than the blonde cylon and the tech guy before the bombs hit?

Well I didn't get season one yet (it shipped though) so I bought the mini-series!:banghead: Wouldn't be that big of a deal except the mini-series was 22 bucks!

Ah well..

As for the sketchy scenes...do you mean the sexual stuff? How bad does it get? Any worse than the blonde cylon and the tech guy before the bombs hit?

Nothing too bad in what you have purchased. It is more implied stuff that happens off camera.

CT

Adam: Before you open the miniseries, check out the return policy. You may be able to get your money back.

lol, started watching the mini series today as I await the season. I'll trade it in for a few bucks at a video game store.

My wife and I enjoyed it very, very much. I'll be honest and say I like Firefly much more, but this is still very, very good. We watched the first episode of season one as well, also very good!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

What's the deal with the female Cylon being all religious? Will that be explained as I go along in the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back