Battlestar Galactica

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
Season 4b starts this Friday! Last ten episodes of the entire series so it should be good. Some more facts

-Season 4a is out now on DVD

-Sci-Fi has 12 webisodes on their site that will NOT be on TV

-Set your DVR's to go 15-20 minutes over time as some shows this season will go over the 60 minute mark
 
I saw the first webisode and was disappointed, not far into it is, can't remember his name the one who got shot, getting a kiss from another guy. Unless I'm mistaken.
 
No, that's a story sadly but if you watch the others you will learn that he's conflicted about it. Not that he repents of course (sigh) but there is some question as to his feelings.
 
our friend got us hooked on BSG because he has all the boxed sets (he just got the newest one yesterday I think) so we have been busy catching up as fast as we can... so sadly we are like a half season behind.... and we don't have cable soooo sad I know. but you have to keep me posted on wether you like the way the series ends. It's so sad we just got into this series like 2 months ago only to find out that there is like 10 shows left:(
 
I just bought BSG season 4.0 last week.

I don't watch much TV, so I only get to see shows on DVD. So far, I like it.

BTW, I only learned about this show here on the PB!
 
I watched Space 1999 in the mid to late 70s when it first was broadcast, and I got the whole DVD box set for a great price at Best Buy last year....they can be soooo corny at timers, but I still enjoy watching them.
 
our friend got us hooked on BSG because he has all the boxed sets (he just got the newest one yesterday I think) so we have been busy catching up as fast as we can... so sadly we are like a half season behind.... and we don't have cable soooo sad I know. but you have to keep me posted on wether you like the way the series ends. It's so sad we just got into this series like 2 months ago only to find out that there is like 10 shows left:(

Will do!
 
I can't wait!!!!!!

It's the reason I got cable...

Who is the final Cylon????

I'm soo ready. Waited so long too.

This is gonna be good.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:popcorn:<-----me watching this friday!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top