Best Theological Library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thistle93

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi! What are some of the greatest theological libraries in the world and/or United States?
More interested in the USA ones since those would be accessible to me but just curious about those abroad. Thanks!

For His Glory-
Matthew
 
I think it depends on what you are interested in. For example, I hear that Calvin Seminary in Grand Rapids has one of the best collections for those interested in works by and about John Calvin their library.
 
Yeah, when you put Princeton Theological Seminary together with Princeton University across the street, it's a powerhouse.
 
The theological library at Charles University in Prague is dynamite - in several languages.
 
Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary has Spurgeon's personal library, though I believe the books are currently undergoing restoration. I saw them once as a boy (my dad loved Spurgeon) it was fantastic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top