Chess Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieJ

Puritan Board Junior
I'm on chess.com as Charlie Johnson. Challenge me to a game. If you win, I'll read a good book of your choice (English only, haven't read it before, and I may ask for another choice if it's over 500 pages). It doesn't have to be theology, but it certainly can be.
 
I just joined. I never knew of this site. I go by ReformedChris88
When are you free to play? I will be away till Monday night but would love to play sometime.
I love chess, its a game full of challenge and its manly.
 
Hey friends,
glad to see some of you invited me to a game. I am out of town through Monday so I won't have time to play till Tuesday. I want to play, I will just be in the mountains with out the computer. Send me an invite come Tuesday, I'll play anyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top