Gforce9 Puritan Board Junior Jun 6, 2013 #2 I keep preaching to the town flag, but it hasn't responded yet! Sorry, Bruce, carry on.....
A5pointer Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 6, 2013 #3 Here is mine, flowers, purple royalty, white righteousness, red blood of the penal substitution, hope you don't tell me I shouldn't have it. http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r734/a5pointer1/flag_zpsfce7094d.jpg http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r734/a5pointer1/flag2_zpsa1d5b047.jpg Attachments flag.jpg 49.8 KB · Views: 19 Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
Here is mine, flowers, purple royalty, white righteousness, red blood of the penal substitution, hope you don't tell me I shouldn't have it. http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r734/a5pointer1/flag_zpsfce7094d.jpg http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r734/a5pointer1/flag2_zpsa1d5b047.jpg
A5pointer Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 6, 2013 #4 Gforce9 said: I keep preaching to the town flag, but it hasn't responded yet! Sorry, Bruce, carry on..... Click to expand... Put it on the anxious bench
Gforce9 said: I keep preaching to the town flag, but it hasn't responded yet! Sorry, Bruce, carry on..... Click to expand... Put it on the anxious bench
A5pointer Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 6, 2013 #5 updated flowers, they will be looking great when I let the color come in full royalty blood righteousness
updated flowers, they will be looking great when I let the color come in full royalty blood righteousness