B Blue Tick Puritan Board Graduate Jul 9, 2008 #1 [video=youtube;tUcOaGawIW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcOaGawIW0[/video]
Ivan Pastor Jul 9, 2008 #4 Blue Tick said: Just a fun scene from the movie. Click to expand... And I enjoyed it....again! I've seen the movie a number of times. One of my favs.
Blue Tick said: Just a fun scene from the movie. Click to expand... And I enjoyed it....again! I've seen the movie a number of times. One of my favs.
R Reformingstudent Puritan Board Junior Jul 9, 2008 #5 Ivan said: Blue Tick said: Just a fun scene from the movie. Click to expand... And I enjoyed it....again! I've seen the movie a number of times. One of my favs. Click to expand... One of my favs also. I liked it better than E.T.
Ivan said: Blue Tick said: Just a fun scene from the movie. Click to expand... And I enjoyed it....again! I've seen the movie a number of times. One of my favs. Click to expand... One of my favs also. I liked it better than E.T.
jaybird0827 Puritan Board Post-Graduate Jul 10, 2008 #6 Awesome flick. Especially fond of the music motif.
B Blue Tick Puritan Board Graduate Jul 10, 2008 #7 Awesome flick. Especially fond of the music motif. Click to expand... Brings back memories of when I was a kid!
Awesome flick. Especially fond of the music motif. Click to expand... Brings back memories of when I was a kid!