College Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love PSU and the Big Ten, but I can never make myself root for Michigan. I don't know why, I just can't. I suppose this year it doesn't help that their starting QB had previously verbally comitted to PSU and then signed with Michigan at a press confrence that everyone thought he was going to confirm his earlier PSU commitment.:um:

Originally posted by puritancovenanter
Go Big Ten...I mean 11... maybe? Who is Penn? Is that short for Penny? You know we all have to let the girls play now. PC.

Randy

I couldn't even get a rise out of you, could I Adam?
At least I tried. Maybe I should have said something about Penn State being Arminian Dispensational. Aye?

Adam, oddly enough, in the post season, I always root for the Big Ten, even PSU, who isn't really even IN the Big Ten, or wasn't when it really was the Big Ten and who lately has been playing like they'd be more at home in the Big East.

:banana:

Go Big Ten...I mean 11... maybe? Who is Penn? Is that short for Penny? You know we all have to let the girls play now. PC.

Randy

I couldn't even get a rise out of you, could I Adam?
At least I tried. Maybe I should have said something about Penn State being Arminian Dispensational. Aye?

lol...I know they STINK as of late! I can't get excited about someone saying the truth.

And they have been playing worse than the Big East teams!

I love my Lions, go to Beaver Stadium often, and get heart palpatations in close games. But I can't deny that they have been terrible for too long now.

How bout them thar Dawgs

The looked pretty good against Wisconsin.

They may be hurting next year though when a lot of the team leaves.?

Georgia faces that every single year. It always seems their top players are either seniors or leave for the draft as underclassmen.

The manage that better than just about anyone in my opinion.

Yep every year the NFL snakes some of our best :banghead: But how can we complain Herschel Walker started it all and no one murmurs against Saint Herschel.

BTW UT really put a hurtin on the Aggies! AAANNNND :D:D Aint it GREAT to be a Gator hater!!!

That game was just sickening and I am not a fan of either team really. I watched expecting a good game and in my opinion it should have been. USC is great, but Oklahoma is much better than they played last night!

I was so frustrated with that game. I expected so much more!

To be honest, I think they shouldn't do those silly pre-rankings. I think teams should be ranked like when the BCS (don't like that either) puts theirs out. I don't think any teams should have a ranking to them until at least 1/3 way into the season. They need to bring back the Strength of Schedule (who cares if they win by 200 pts. it should be how good the other team is at that point and how they finish not the score).

I still don't think that USC had that tough of schedule. The 3 teams that were decent they narrowly escaped.

Originally posted by govols
Originally posted by wsw201
John,

Have you heard what the latest spread is on the Tenn., A&M game?

BTW, Gig'em Aggies!!!

(Tennessee is about to meet REGGIE "THE REAL DEAL" MCNEAL).

Was he on the field? Someone got the RAW DEAL, could it have been him? :D

Next year should be better for UT. Our defense won't be mostly Freshmen and Sophomores.

Forget Reggie, the whole team wasn't on the field! That team didn't look like they were prepared to play football.

Unfortunately Wayne, it happens that way to the best of them. Oklahoma and the Aggies didn't give up hardly any turnovers during the regular season and gave up a bunch in their games.

Tennessee knows about turnovers, penalties and dumb plays. That is how the Dogs have beaten us the past 4 out of 5 years. The UGA fans have been talking about some so called Dynasty since Richt (who is an awesome coach) got there. They must have been talking about the re-runs of the Soap Opera type show.? :D

Auburn (going to have a hard time next year) got 6 turnovers off of us, well we gave it to them b/c none was forced. Still was a L for the game. Can't do anything about that.

The Notre Dame game was our "didn't come to play" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back