Congratulations to me. I Have (Insert Number Here) Posts/Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of posts is not my whole life, but I sure would like to make it to sophomore. I'm only half way there.

Hmmmm, maybe I should start a post about needing more posts and keep adding comments until I reach my goal. What do you guys think? :graduate:

Number of posts is not my whole life, but I sure would like to make it to sophomore. I'm only half way there.

Hmmmm, maybe I should start a post about needing more posts and keep adding comments until I reach my goal. What do you guys think? :graduate:

Been there, done that. At one point I was credited with 10,000,000 posts. What a come down when I went back to 300+.

I'm trying to understand the feelings behind this post. I've been told I'm terrible at understanding other peoples' feelings and I'm starting to think it's true.

I forgot to congratulate me on becoming a junior. Now I'm an upperclassman. That and q buck and a half will get me a non-refillable cup of nasty restaurant coffee.

Whats goin on dudes?....

Hows this for stats...

Im am a rising star through the submission of well timed and qualitative posting.:sing:

Thank you very much.:lol:

-----Added 9/22/2009 at 03:42:32 EST-----

Sorry...1180

Uhh... I'm a PB Sophomore!! :eek: When did that happen?!?

:banana: :applause: :banana:

:bouncy:

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!

...wow what an interesting life I must lead, to get so excited about this.

This should get me up to an even dozen. Enjoy reading here daily but....... hey, only been here two years so give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back