Dressing for church advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a person of little means financially. I hang with people who have a lot of means as well as those with little means. Nice suits are the custom at my Church but I have never worn one to church unless I was a part of a wedding party. I think I wore one to Daniel's dedication. My Grandfather bought it for me for receiving my Associates degree. It is still on a hanger. I use to wear a flannel shirt with bib coveralls to 2nd RP back in the late 80's to tone down the church and make those who didn't dress up feel a bit more comfortable. I still mostly wear nice T-shirts over a long sleeve shirt or a hoody sweat shirt with blue jeans today. I don't have a lot of golf shirts nor do I have but two pairs of dress pants. I do dress up and wear a tie ever now and again. I have done this when I am a greeter at a Reformation Society Meeting or something that I feel I have to represent others.
This is about how dressed up I get if I do it.
216143_10150276687814338_671859337_9334123_4139867_n.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top