V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 22, 2005 #1 This site references some invaluable documents pertinent to the Dutch Reformation/War of Independence.
This site references some invaluable documents pertinent to the Dutch Reformation/War of Independence.
Poimen Puritan Board Post-Graduate Aug 22, 2005 #2 Thanks Andrew! You've been very kind to us Dutchmen lately. BTW, since you seem to be such a fan, can you guess the identity of the gentlemen who I am using as my avatar? [Edited on 8-22-2005 by poimen]
Thanks Andrew! You've been very kind to us Dutchmen lately. BTW, since you seem to be such a fan, can you guess the identity of the gentlemen who I am using as my avatar? [Edited on 8-22-2005 by poimen]
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 22, 2005 #3 Methinks your avatar is William I of Orange, right? Excellent choice!
P Peter Puritan Board Junior Aug 22, 2005 #4 Wilhelmus /Nassau/a Brakel It's a Wilhelmus! (I checked the image properties!)
Poimen Puritan Board Post-Graduate Aug 22, 2005 #5 Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot Methinks your avatar is William I of Orange, right? Excellent choice! Click to expand... You are right.
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot Methinks your avatar is William I of Orange, right? Excellent choice! Click to expand... You are right.
Poimen Puritan Board Post-Graduate Aug 22, 2005 #6 Originally posted by Peter Wilhelmus /Nassau/a Brakel It's a Wilhelmus! (I checked the image properties!) Click to expand... You, on the other hand sir, cheated!
Originally posted by Peter Wilhelmus /Nassau/a Brakel It's a Wilhelmus! (I checked the image properties!) Click to expand... You, on the other hand sir, cheated!