Flurries on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
Well while I am sure some of you have already received some snow we are getting (supposed to at least) our first dusting on Tuesday. Cannot wait!!!
 
I love the winter too, except when I have to be outside for long periods of time and the wind is blowing at 20 miles an hour, there's ice on the ground and snow blowing in your face. :um:

But other than that, love it =D! lol
 
Send some snow our way! I love the snow and miss it terribly in the winter months. We get rain, rain, and more rain along with slush during the winter months. Right now, we are still enjoying the beautiful autumn leaves and blue skies.
 
I agree. We might get some flurries on Monday. My winter clothes are ready. About to get some new tires on cars, so it will like the snow too!
 
I love winter and snow too! That's why I live in Northern North Dakota...South Dakota was too warm...:lol:

Can't wait to get my snowshoes out!
 
Temps here still in the mid 70s. No rain for the past 6 months. Everything dry, dusty and brown, but the weather is perfect. Pretty much like always. Still another month or so of fire season.
 
This global warming thing is driving me nuts. We are dropping like a rock today. Forecast lows are to be in the mid 30's for the next couple of nights. Native Mobilians are dragging out parkas! (I'm not native, but my blood has thinned a bit.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top