[quote:d748186cb4="JohnV"]Andrew:
You are most welcome.
How is Jessica doing with getting it going? Are you experiencing the same problems with yours? Are you both using the same computer?
I have received a notice from Google that Jessica has her account, and that she changed the name. I didn't know her name at the time, so I just wrote Mrs. Myers. I wonder if the problem lies there. Should I send her gmail address to her Yahoo account, just for verification? I could just send her another invitation, but then you would have to send to me the exact way you want me to put it, so that she can have it the way she wants, and just accept it as is. This may get around the problem. The account she has now will just lapse, I suppose.[/quote:d748186cb4]
Hi John,
Jessica had initial problems with her invitation link, as did I, but she kept trying and finally it worked. The problem in her case may have related to the name issue, but I am not sure. Once it worked, she tried choosing a particular account name, but it was already taken, so she tried again and found one that was available. It all seems to be working fine now, for her and for me. We are both grateful to you, Jon and Fred for your kindness. Much obliged!