G-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too.

I'm already getting spam from them, and I didnt sign up for anything with anyone with that address.

Originally posted by NaphtaliPress
What's G-mail?:candle:

It's Google's take on e-mail. You currently get over 2614 MB of space, although that number is constantly going up (literally - visit http://www.gmail.com to see), so you can save much more mail - and to complement that, there is a search engine feature that allows you to search your database of e-mail, though you can still sort as well. In my experience, their spam filtration is amazing, as I get tons of mail in the spam folder, but only maybe 1 or 2 per month slips past it into my inbox, whereas my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts let multiple junk e-mails in daily.

I'll send you an invite if you'd like an account - if nothing else, it can serve as a good additional backup drive for important files.

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
I'll send you an invite if you'd like an account - if nothing else, it can serve as a good additional backup drive for important files.
Yes Chris, please.:)

It looks like Google is really trying to get people to join. A few days ago I only had about 25 invites left and now I have 100.

So, I've got invites too if anybody wants one. Gmail is the best way I've found so far to receive Yahoo Group emails.

I agre. I actually have two Gmails, one that I use normally for webmail, and one set to Pop3 that I use exclusively for Yahoo groups.

I've got 100 invites too . . . so if anyone else wants one . . .

I've been tempted to invite everyone I've got an e-mail for just to get rid of them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back