Go Heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
Halftime! The heat lead by 1!

095.jpg
 
You know I thought I would root for the Mavs just because they are from Texas but I think everytime I listened to Mark Cuban I moved a little toward the other side.
 
I'm glad the Heat WON. I was a big fan of Mourning since his college days in Georgetown.

In addition its good that sanity returned to the NBA. It would have been a travesty for Dallas to win. Those Dallas boys are too soft and don't play bruising defense.

there was a time in the NBA where if you get into the lane you would have tasted the floor with violence (hacking). Imagine Dallas casually allows opposing players to drive through the lane and score layups. that's a no no. that's basketball blasphemy for an NBA finals.

capt.d9864542535d4b398137eda92b7bb63f.nba_finals_wade_basketball_nyrd114.jpg

i0001BFF15ab7ca363c6c.jpg


[Edited on 6-26-2006 by Slippery]
 
Originally posted by Slippery
there was a time in the NBA where if you get into the lane you would have tasted the floor with violence (hacking). Imagine Dallas casually allows opposing players to drive through the lane and score layups. that's a no no. that's basketball blasphemy for an NBA finals.
[Edited on 6-26-2006 by Slippery]

Well, they tried to play tough, and the NBA benched Stackhouse a game for it :banghead:

In the 80s, that Stackhouse/Shaq play was a regular occurance. It was to be expected.

[Edited on 6-26-2006 by Devin]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top