Going into lurk mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin.carroll

Puritan Board Junior
Hi, guys.

With just three weeks of class left and a semester's worth of work to do, I am going to go pretty quiet. There are so many threads I would like to participate in! I know we do not all agree on many things, but the process of arguing a position is so worthwile.

Alas, it also takes a lot of time. So, other than the occaisional pithy remark, I need to take a break.

I look forward to diving back in. On May 9th. :P
 
I'm in relatively the same spot, until AFTER exams on May 19.

Sorry that I have been relatively uninvolved in some important threads.
 
Originally posted by fredtgreco
I'm in relatively the same spot, until AFTER exams on May 19.

Sorry that I have been relatively uninvolved in some important threads.

I can understand. I get frequent updates on seminary work load from Mike Butterfield.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top