Help me name my baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep in mind that it's a name that will be hung around that child's neck for life. Sometimes what parents think is cute or nice or fitting (for whatever reason) becomes a name that the child grows to hate and resent. And "unique" spellings will require that the child correct whoever they are telling their name to in a school or office. "No, it's B-r-y-i-n-n, not Brian". :think:

I love the name Honor.... honestly if it wasn't our last name I would have wanted that has a girl name but it worked out....plus my hubby said Connor was out if we had a boy... say that out loud... it's funny.
Anyways I like Isaac, Joshua, Luke, Toby Clayton, and Edward
for a girl I like Jessica :) , Phoebe, Chloe, Honor, Charity, Hope, Isabella, Elizabeth, and Patience.
Good Luck

I had a friend in high school who was named Kuyper. For short, we called him Kuy. I actually really liked it - its unique without being too "weird" and the nickname is intuitive.

How about "Aonaibh Ri Cheile" for a girl.

It's on Scottish Lass' avatar. It means, 'Unite'. I realize it's a long way to say 'unite', but it's beautiful, meaningful, and certainly unique!

Thor
Anvil
Bruiser

Lequisha
Tenisha
Letifa
Shaniqua

are all out

Achilles, Ajax and Zena (Warriar Princess) are vetoes by my wife....

-----Added 4/22/2009 at 10:30:51 EST-----

Silas is nice.

-----Added 4/22/2009 at 10:32:53 EST-----

Spice
Posh
Scary
(who are the others...)

Are all out.....

Britney is now out, as is Paris...or lIndsay....

Muhammad is out too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back