Help with translating my screen name please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordoftheLord

Puritan Board Freshman
Trying to get my SN (SwordoftheLord) translated for a website I am working on...

Want to get it in

Biblical Hebrew
Biblical Greek
and
Biblical Aramaic..

I have been to a few sites to try and get it, but it doesnt come out right, or it doesnt work. I am hoping someone here could lend me a helping hand:)

thanks

Jg 7:18,20; 1Ch 21:12; Isa 34:6; Jer 12:12; Jer 47:6

I don't have my Hebrew reader handy for the actual translation, but you should be able to find this with any decent interlinear.

Similarly, for the Greek start with Eph 6:17; Re 2:16; Re 19:21 and then simply add the Greek for "Lord".

Slight modification (Greek):

ἡ μάχαιρα τοῦ κυρίου

Hebrew:

חֶ֚רֶב לַֽיהוָ֔ה

ἡ μάχαιρα τοῦ κυρίου

Hebrew:

חֶ֚רֶב לַֽיהוָ֔ה

Except I get a weird box in my browser between the the chet and the resh in the Hebrew.

I tried to put one up last night and couldn't get the vowells to line up on the PB. Here's another try, first with no modification to font, second with larger font.

חֶרֶב לַיהוָה

חֶרֶב לַיהוָה

ἡ μάχαιρα τοῦ κυρίου

Hebrew:

חֶ֚רֶב לַֽיהוָ֔ה

Except I get a weird box in my browser between the the chet and the resh in the Hebrew.

I tried to put one up last night and couldn't get the vowells to line up on the PB. Here's another try, first with no modification to font, second with larger font.

חֶרֶב לַיהוָה

חֶרֶב לַיהוָה
You may have to use pure unicode to properly render the hebrew in the browser.

AMR

The Hebrew I used was unicode with the SBL Hebrew font. I cut and pasted from Bibleworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back