Iran sentences Pastor for Execution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam must convert by the sword because their god has no power except for the deceiving power of Satan.
 
Now, remember, the church cannot issue a public statement because biblical teaching is authoritative only for the church, not the government. As such, we must only appeal to natural law and reason to argue that this pastor should be spared. And try to prove, from "natural law" alone that it is wrong for a government to execute an individual for views that are fundamentally opposed to the religious beliefs that are part and parcel of the entire makeup of their society. In short, this man can be conceived of as a threat to their entire society. Prove from "natural law" or "reason" that it is wrong to execute such an eggregious threat!











------------
I wrote the above because I am SO tired of my friends continually going on and on with their R2K esque views and I see R2K as fundamentally a way to try to appeal to liberals who don't want to be confronted with the fact that the Bible confronts their liberal views. But I digress.

This is horrible, and my prayer for this pastor is that he will be faithful unto death and that when the Lord brings vengeance upong the earth that there will be retribution for his innocent blood. May those who adhere to this wicked religion/world view that is Islam be granted repentance before it is too late.
 
Ben, we too have been praying for this pastor daily (and our congregation has been praying for him in our weekly prayer meetings as well). I have a (probably dumb) question: what does "R2K" stand for? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation...
 
My 7th grade students have been praying for him daily. They are pretty upset over this. Praying for a reversal of this decision- if that be God's will, and that ultimately the One True God be glorified in his life, or in his death.
 
32 And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: 33 who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, 34 quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. 35 Women received their dead raised to life again.

Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection. 36 Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment. 37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, were tempted,[f] were slain with the sword. They wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented— 38 of whom the world was not worthy. . .

Hebrews 11
 
Just a heads up... I heard on Wretched Radio a few weeks ago that some information has come to light the Yousef Nadarkhani is not actually an evangelical pastor, but is part of a modalistic cult. I don't remember the man's name who founded this particular cult, but a quick search on google results in several websites that support Wretched's announcment.

موسسه پارسا - News
Iran is making a HUGE mistake with Youcef Nadarkhani! | John 3:30 – He must increase, but I must decrease.

This information in no way changes the fact that Iran ought to free this man immediately. But it does bump prayer for his salvation to the top of the list before prayer for his release from prison.
 
I know I have seen his picture going around Facebook christian circles for prayer. And if he is part of modalism....salvation is top priority.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top