Is this for real? Snopes question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know - they are real responses to the Danish cartoons. I believe several of those are AP and Reuters photos from the news stories of that time.
 
The photos are real. As Scott said, it was a demonstration against the Danish cartoons in about Feb, 2006. I saw the photos in print media at the time.

One thing to keep in mind is that the same faces show up again and again. I've never found out how big the demonstration was, or how many people were carrying those signs.
 
The posters all have similar fonts but they do not look printed but handwritten. That could mean that one person made up the signs which leads also to the possibility that there are not too many people participating in the protest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top