Life advice for a single man

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for gardening in an apt, you could try what is called container gardening. You can buy plastic pots, or other material, and put a plant in it and then put it on your patio, or balcony. I confess I am still not a very good gardener but I do enjoy it. Tomatoes can work but you would need the largest container you can find because tomatoes need plenty of room for their roots to grown. Lettuce, spinach, beets, carrots if you find a deep container, anyway there are books on container gardening if you are interested.

As for gardening in an apt, you could try what is called container gardening. You can buy plastic pots, or other material, and put a plant in it and then put it on your patio, or balcony. I confess I am still not a very good gardener but I do enjoy it. Tomatoes can work but you would need the largest container you can find because tomatoes need plenty of room for their roots to grown. Lettuce, spinach, beets, carrots if you find a deep container, anyway there are books on container gardening if you are interested.
Thankyou Mam

I am very interested any that you personally recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back