Literal Future Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Recently I've seen some posts on another forum where the person claims Amillennialism teaches a future, literal Temple. I asked for sources and he posted a link to a Dispensational site that was arguing for the Temple.

I never read/heard a person who professed Amil and a future Temple with sacrifices....have you?
 
That's what I had mentioned to him. I pointed out that Historic Premil, most of them, deny the idea of a future Temple...but I had to ask around. This brother is insistent.
 
I was a little surprised to see a future large-scale salvation of the Jews as an Amil position -- perhaps this is what your friend was thinking about? No temple needed. After pounding through John Murray and everything else I could put my hands on, I had to agree that this is what the scriptures teach.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top