Reformingstudent
Puritan Board Junior
Heads will roll
Guillotines on U.S. Soil!
I don't think it well ever come to this but than again who knows? Can it be a fulfillment of bible prophecy?
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast nor his image, nor had received his mark on their foreheads, nor in their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Guillotines on U.S. Soil!
I don't think it well ever come to this but than again who knows? Can it be a fulfillment of bible prophecy?
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast nor his image, nor had received his mark on their foreheads, nor in their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.