Men are not feminized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the problem:

[video=youtube;ta9LSx8-9Vc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta9LSx8-9Vc[/video]

This from his own website:

Pastor Anderson holds no college degree but has well over 100 chapters of the Bible committed to memory, including almost half of the New Testament.

Goes to show you that you can know the words of the bible well and thought about them very much, and still miss the point.

That is very scary.

May God have mercy on us.

For having so much of the Bible memorized, he sure doesn't preach expository sermons. I have listened to a few of his sermons/tirades, and they were all topical. He used the Bible a lot, though, if pounding it on the pulpit counts as using it; he sure didn't open it.

what's a contra dance? :scratch:

It's a type of folk dance somewhat similar to a square dance in that it has a caller, and it shares some of the same figures as square dancing. It's different in that you and your partner form a line with other couples rather than a square. As the dance progresses you dance with every other couple in your line.

Seriously?

This would not happen in Montana. I can't even picture this. Is it normal? Or seen as odd?

I couldn't picture it any more here, but some men do it. The Wikipedia article even mentions the practice. I find it totally weird, but other people don't seem to have a problem with it.

For having so much of the Bible memorized, he sure doesn't preach expository sermons. I have listened to a few of his sermons/tirades, and they were all topical. He used the Bible a lot, though, if pounding it on the pulpit counts as using it; he sure didn't open it.

I posted that kind of in jest. Maybe I'm wrong for thinking it, but I just don't believe dude has half the NT memorized.

P.S. Pretty sure satan has the bible memorized.

I posted that kind of in jest. Maybe I'm wrong for thinking it, but I just don't believe dude has half the NT memorized.

P.S. Pretty sure satan has the bible memorized.

I doubt it too. And :lol:

i can't believe I missed this thread for so long... ya'll almost made me wake up the baby with me laughing... thanks alot. seriously that preacher guy, I have seen a few of his videos, he's crazy.
but ok question Andrew... why is the phrase "want to watch the game?" a man phrase... I have asked several of my friends that... especially lately with the playoffs and all, now i will give you that they were all man friends of ours but still I'm a girl and I think that a bunch of friends watching the games, eating wings and drinking beer (well I drink those Smirnoffs Ice drinks) is a GREAT time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back