Motivation - The Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Saw this today, it speaks for itself:

motivation.jpg

But really....that's a fantastic shot....motivates me to become a good photographer! I betcha they used photoshop and some kind of special lens! Look at how close those rocks start out at you and then quickly get smaller! It's unnatural and very creative! OH! Bet you weren't talking about photography, eh?

But really....that's a fantastic shot....motivates me to become a good photographer! I betcha they used photoshop and some kind of special lens! Look at how close those rocks start out at you and then quickly get smaller! It's unnatural and very creative! OH! Bet you weren't talking about photography, eh?

A very wide angel lens can do that, the photographer more than likely caused the focus somewhere to be within the bottom 1/3rd of the view finder, more than likely the edge of the rocks. The strange twisting, lack of a better word, is caused by the wide angel lens. It probably has had some post processing (Photoshop) to bring out certain colors, levels, etc. Plus the darkening around the edges was caused by burning. That practice has been around for a very very long time. That is my unprofesional :2cents:.

I love that site, and the posters, and that is a beautiful picture!

I love Despair. Very creative people with some really funny products. Being fairly cynical, they are right up my alley. I'd buy lots of their stuff, but it wouldn't go over well at my large corporation.

arrogance.jpg

-----Added 8/5/2009 at 04:52:27 EST-----

-----Added 8/5/2009 at 04:54:21 EST-----

islamabad.jpg

-----Added 8/5/2009 at 04:55:59 EST-----

philosophy.jpg

HA!! I am LOL'ing right now. And LMAO'ing too (laughing my arm off).

I just spit on my computer screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back