LadyFlynt
Inactive User
Well, we've rearranged the livingroom this past weekend, I've been reorganizing things that are already organized, and tonight I am staying up late doing the third thing typical of me during pregnancy...
BAKING BREAD! Yes, hubby is thrilled. Only this time I'm trying SIL's recipe (and she sent over her Kitchen Aid mixer as a surprise!). I can't believe this...her recipe calls for a 2hr rising followed by a 10min rising, followed by a 1hr in pan rising. Well the 2hr is over, now in the 10min...then another hour and a half before I have a warm, buttered slice in my hand.
[Edited on 1-18-2006 by LadyFlynt]
BAKING BREAD! Yes, hubby is thrilled. Only this time I'm trying SIL's recipe (and she sent over her Kitchen Aid mixer as a surprise!). I can't believe this...her recipe calls for a 2hr rising followed by a 10min rising, followed by a 1hr in pan rising. Well the 2hr is over, now in the 10min...then another hour and a half before I have a warm, buttered slice in my hand.
[Edited on 1-18-2006 by LadyFlynt]